Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm in love


The pool sounded like a nice perk when I bought my condo, but I suspected I wouldn't make much use of it when it came down to putting on the suit and flip-flopping through the complex to splash around or lay out.

I was wrong. It's barely June and I'm already establishing a habit of heading poolside for an hour after work. The water's clean and cool. There's always a shady spot by the fence so I can read without getting burned. And on weeknights, there's not much of a crowd.

It's different on the weekends. . . put who needs weekends why you can enjoy the pool in peace every other night?

3 comments:

Barowdwngs said...

I'm the sort that avoids going to the pool because it always seems crowded and children scare me. However, I'm feeling a little jealous of your pool.

I may need to follow through on my plans to install a pool on the roof of my building... naturally it'll only be a kiddy pool but I WILL have my pool.

The House of Haston said...

jules, all you need now is Haston there with you so you guys can swim and play together. You know how much he loves the pool.

Anonymous said...

I came home from Kona with a bit of color on my legs and arms! Chris remarked that it had been years since he had seen anything other then white white on me! Shorts and skirts certainly look better now that flourescent legs arent sticking out! Enjoy the pool!