I really can't claim the victory as my own, though. My past attempts at tomato cultivation were mediocre. But that was before I moved to the humid South where the rain is really wet and the air is damp enough to feed plants on its own. The only real challenge was figuring out how to contain the plant's runaway growth while I waited patiently for a crop.
3 comments:
YOU DID IT!!!! Congratulations! I remember those feeble attempts in SLC (at least you tried). Now you can eat your favorite thing with out going to the store.
Score one for the sticky south, eh? Unfortunately, I'll need to plant six more of these buckets next summer to keep up with my tomato consumption. I ate the entire crop in 5 minutes.
When you get to Utah there will be plentiful amounts of tomatoes for you just from Annie's garden alone! She will probably be in a canning frenzy when you arrive!
Post a Comment