- Family, friends and coworkers who tolerate my quirks.
- Nieces and nephews who let me believe I’m the best aunt in the world.
- The ability to read easily and enjoy it.
- A healthy body that rarely gets sick or breaks down.
- Cockroaches that are all DEAD when I find them in my house, rather than alive and spawning.
- The fact that people are usually nice to me.
- Chocolate-covered cinnamon bears.
- A job I absolutely love.
- Music. All kinds.
- Straight teeth and strong eyesight.
- A pretty good idea why I’m alive and a strong desire to stay that way.
Welcome to my blog. Nothing too serious here. Just friendly updates and ramblings on life. NPR, accordions, French films and family are a few of my favorite things.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Saying Thanks
For Activity Days with the girls yesterday, we had a lesson on the importance of saying thank you. The girls made thank you cards. I got a few. It was very sweet. And it got me thinking about things for which I'm thankful. Here's the start of a running list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment