Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eat Your Heart Out Joan Rivers

What are the fashion police saying about argyle knee socks this season? Not that it would matter. My coworkers seem to have adjusted to my unorthodox wardrobe choices. Or at least they haven't complained yet. My mom did point out to me, however, that my penchant for polyester may not hold up well in the humid North Carolina summer heat. All I can say is they wore it here in the 60s and 70s, so I can't see why it won't work in 2008!

P.S. The polyester skirt was a thrift store find years ago and those granny shoes came from a flea market in Paris back in 2000.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

They may be out of style, but I am not giving up my argyle tights. So you and I will be artistically unfashionable.

Tonia Conger said...

just wear good deoderant! and if they can wear argyle socks in Jcrew world then you can wear them in North Carolina!

Julie said...

Oh good. Knee socks are JCrew approved. Must be why nobody totally freaked out at the office yesterday.

Barowdwngs said...

Those are awesome. I'm going to buy me some. Let the skirts and argyle sock revolution start here.