Thursday, February 7, 2008

My 6 Word Memoir

I heard about the 6 Word Memoir on NPR today. Six words you would like inscribed on your headstone. Or maybe six words you would have inscribed if you were willing to be totally, painfully honest about yourself. Could be six adjectives that describe you well. Maybe it's a motto you live by or a quip that becomes you. Here's what I came up with while listening to the show:

Bad friend. Better sister. Best aunt.

Now that I've put some more thought into it, I've come up with another:

Too responsible for her own good.

You can read lots of interesting ones at this website.

Some of my favs are:
  • Part time writer. Full time waitress.
  • 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 jobs
  • I'm still mooching off my parents.
  • Scars, missing knuckles, life's been good.

What's yours?

No comments: