Seriously. Have you ever heard of an oil change that costs $7.77 all the time, no strings attached? And it's at a reputable Pontiac/GM dealership, to boot. I thought it was a gimmick, but my tab came to $10.56 and that's the price you pay every time. And to think I almost went to Jiffy Lube. What a shame it would have been to miss out on the bargain of the century. Next time you're in Charlotte, we can go get bargain oil changes together and then spend the money we save at the mall down the street. You know I did.
Welcome to my blog. Nothing too serious here. Just friendly updates and ramblings on life. NPR, accordions, French films and family are a few of my favorite things.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Cheapest Oil Change on Earth
Seriously. Have you ever heard of an oil change that costs $7.77 all the time, no strings attached? And it's at a reputable Pontiac/GM dealership, to boot. I thought it was a gimmick, but my tab came to $10.56 and that's the price you pay every time. And to think I almost went to Jiffy Lube. What a shame it would have been to miss out on the bargain of the century. Next time you're in Charlotte, we can go get bargain oil changes together and then spend the money we save at the mall down the street. You know I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment