With gas at $4.05 and climbing (yes I'm aware it's much more expensive in California!) this is a pretty clever place to advertise something with a lot more fuel efficiency. Not that Harleys are the most fuel efficient two-wheel options . . . before long I expect to see bicycle shops advertising on gas pumps.
And speaking of bicycles, it's that time again! The Tour de France starts Saturday. Sure wish I had cable so I could watch it. I guess the internet will have to do. Besides, there's hardly a rider left to race with all of these doping scandals. Nevertheless, Vive le Tour!
4 comments:
i do believe you are the only person i know(other than niel) who watches the tour.
glad to hear that. woo hoo!
I am so excited for the Tour! The one reason I love July.
You don't love the 90 degree weather and ever-present smoke smell from all those California wildfires, Jamie? Come on! :)
Today was the first time I smelled the smoke. Thanks to the summer cold I have had. ; )
Post a Comment