It's been awhile since I gave a weather update and this moment merits one. Thor and his cronies are whipping it up big time right now. I've never seen so much lightning flash directly over my house. These cracks of thunder are so deep and strong they make my heart flutter. In the 15 minutes since this excitement started, a river has formed down my street. Glad I live on a slight hill!
Will someone answer me this, though? Why isn't there an air raid whistle going off for this storm? The locals will cancel school at the mere threat of a snowstorm but mosey right on through Armageddon, I guess. Personally I think thunder, lightning and/or these dreadful 92 -degrees-with-92-percent-humidity summer days are all excellent reasons to lock the doors and stay home.
1 comment:
As long as I am tucked away safe - I LOVE those kind of storms!
Post a Comment