My sister swears he's teething and says I shouldn't take it personally. He never really warmed up to me, though. So much for my well-laid plans! Maybe my expectation of maintaining favorite-aunt status from afar was a bit too lofty with the youngest nephews - and for sure with the newest niece who only just met me last week. The rest of the visit was consumed largely with playing Guitar Hero at my sister's fancy new house, eating popcorn and hanging out at the park.
I hope there's Guitar Hero and popcorn in heaven.
3 comments:
You really are a member of the FUN KINGDOM!! Sure do miss you.
It's a kingdom now? Well we couldn't have a better queen. :)
Don't feel bad Julie. My nephew looks at me like I'm a big green bug, and I live just 20 minutes away. I think it takes them at least a year to get to the point where they can remember any fac but their parents' (and I think that's because they recognize the voice, not the face).
Post a Comment