Saturday, January 14, 2012

Born to be wild

During my class at the gym this morning I was really hurting when we "Born to Be Wild" came on. The pain evaporated and I was smiling like an idiot through the entire track because the following image was running through my mind.


My hilarious 4-year-old nephew got a cardboard guitar that plays "Born to Be Wild" for Christmas and he's already got the moves down. Notice the knee slide and head banging and occasional lyrics he tosses out. At one point someone asks him why he has his eyes closed.


"That's what rock-and-rollers do!" he says, and keeps right on with the song.




My sister swears she doesn't leave the kid sitting in front of MTV for hours at a time, but I don't know where else he'd have learned these moves.


Maybe he really was just born to be wild.

1 comment:

Annie said...

The Chipmunks! That is where he learned all that stuff. IT WAS NOT MTV!!!! And maybe there is some original material there... :)