Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A QVC Christmas

I can't remember ever ordering something off QVC or late night infomercials. But I had a great aunt who couldn't stop. And my mom often tries to pass off the latest moisturizer or facial treatment she fell for because she the TV promised it would make her look like Jane Seymour. She looks better than Jane Seymour, if you must know. And it's no thanks to the moisturizer. So when my coworker today mentioned her Thanksgiving Dinner came from QVC, I nearly died laughing. And then I wanted to know if it was any good. Sure sounds good from the way the QVC ladies talk it up on the video.
Apparently it was good because they're planning to reorder for Christmas Eve dinner. And guess who's invited? I just might have to order up one of those snazzy purple velour track suits with rhinestones accents to wear for the event.

2 comments:

The House of Haston said...

please i beg of you jules..... take pictures...(of the suit i mean. :)

Anonymous said...

That looks sooo yoummy! Lots of carbs for me please! Thanks for the sweet compliment as well.