Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ta Da!

Nearly settled-in and ready for prime time! Hope my questionable camera skills don't make you dizzy.


6 comments:

Storm'n Normans said...

That's PERFECT! I love it! It is super weird to not see your red bedroom. I love the green space where all your cool new friends hang out. You need a dog.

Julie said...

I think I'm through my red phase. Too much trouble to paint over. Can you ship Lola to me? ;)

Barowdwngs said...

Three cheers for video.

It heightens the virtua-Julie effect.

The House of Haston said...

Jules, it looks perfect for you. Hope you dont get hit to hard from any of the hurricanes! And i agree with liz, i miss all the awesome colors. love you!

Storm'n Normans said...

Lola would make a beautiful addition to your condo. She is a real people magnet - maybe she could get you introduced to your hot neighbors. Luke would miss her though.

Annie said...

If Liz can't ship Lola, then I could look into shipping Moose...I love love love your place. How long till you re-enter your red phase?