Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fashion show


I like to think I look like Peggy from Mad Men in this dress. I certainly will never look like Betty or Joan, but Peggy I can do. Traded some of my older thrift store finds for this at one of the vintage shops in town. It's late 50s - early 60s, I think. I added the belt for kicks, but it's cute without too.
I just wish girls back then weren't so small because I can rarely fit into their dresses. *sigh*

7 comments:

Barowdwngs said...

That's pretty hot.

I was thinking of dressing up like Mad Men for halloween but I'm not sure I can pull it off with the beard I'm currently sporting.

Julie said...

definitely no beard for mad men. sorry eric. go as a lumberjack! :)

Annie said...

Nice! It looks like it fits you perfectly. And I love the colors!

jen said...

Love it!!

Jamie said...

Gasp! It is fabulous!!

Storm'n Normans said...

I like Peggy. And I think the dress (and the girl) is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Perfect!

I absolutely love it on you.

~Melanie