Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I don't want to watch happy people in love


Last night's Bachelorette finale was such a disappointment. It was two-hours of kissing set to cheesy music and ABC should be fined for misrepresentation with all of their "Most shocking finale in Bachelorette history!!!" promotional hype.

Give me Jake and Vienna imploding on live TV. Or Jason dumping Melissa only to immediately start making out with Molly. Heck, I'll even take Bachelor Brad deciding not to pick any of the girls on the show.

Ali picking Roberto was so predictable and gushy and blah. What a waste of two hours.

And don't tell me that I'm just jealous because of the sorry state of my own love life.

You're probably right, but I don't want to hear it.

2 comments:

Storm'n Normans said...

I say you wait out the next two months and watch as the nasty he-said/she-said break up videos and interviews start to roll in.

Julie said...

We can only hope.