Monday, April 19, 2010

Horsing around

Some little girls dream of ponies. I never did. The only time I find horses even remotely interesting is at the rodeo. Although, I do remember being quite taken with Man From Snowy River. I think that was more about the man than the horse, though.

Now my boss is making me go to this new horse show thing coming to Charlotte. People who love horses (aka people who love blueberry pie and motherhood and puppies) are all whipped up about this show. Larry King says it's the MOST EXCITING SHOW HE'S EVER SEEN!!! Oh boy, if Larry liked it, well then sign me up! BLECH.

One of the cofounders of Cirque de Soleil has created Cavalia featuring freaky acrobats in elf queen costumes riding horses. From the photos, it looks pretty weird. I'm trying my hardest to pawn the job off on someone else. Maybe by next week I'll succeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Horse I think it would be super naaayt just for the freakiness.