
I usually find Jane Austen movies cloying and boring, but I've really been enjoying the new Masterpiece Theater version of Emma. Maybe it's because the other show I've been watching a lot of (yes I'll admit it) is The Bachelor.
Say what you will about Austen's Emma being so much classier than Pilot Jake and his ladies, the shows have a lot in common. Fundamentally, they're both about flirting, matchmaking and breaking hearts. I guess it must be that time of year. . .
3 comments:
Amen! Haven't been keeping close enough tabs on the Bachelor, but I have been dreaming about Sunday nights in my bed with Emma for the last few weeks. Love it!
can i watch it on hulu?? im interested.. in emma that is.. i DONT DO bachelor. :)
you can watch it on pbs.org. search for "masterpiece theater emma" and you'll find it.
Post a Comment