Monday, February 1, 2010

Devil's spawn

My inner demon is trying to claw its way out. I've sprouted two enormous red zits - one above each eye brow. They look more like budding horns than acne.

Clearasil is no match for the dark side.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Try a drawing salve (black ointment). I used to use that all the time when I was younger for zits, infections, ingrown nails, etc - until my mom's supply ran out. I didn't think they made it anymore but I just recently found it again at Walmart. That particular brand is Smile's PRID All Natural Drawing Salve. Put some over the spot at night (and use a bandaid to cover it 'cuz it's pretty sticky) and it draws out the infection/pus. You may have to use it for two or three nights depending on how bad it is. It's something worth trying if you can find it.

Jamie said...

Seriously this post made me laugh so hard my co-workers are curious. Not that I am laughing at the EVIL spawns but at the way you portrayed them.
I hate zits! We are not supposed to be getting them at our age...are we?

Julie said...

Great tip Anita! I am an acne ignorant because I had perfect skin all the way through adolescence. It's only in my 30s that things have taken a turn for the worse. Mom says I should try proactive, but it's awfully expensive for breakouts that only happen once every couple of months.