Sometime in the next 12 hours my sister will be in a pain more excruciating than I've ever experienced or plan to and I can't wait.
What a crazy nine months she's had with an unexpected pregnancy at an inopportune time. But this baby is just what our family needs right now and he's going to get so much love and attention I'll be green with envy all the way out here in North Carolina. I've already instructed my sister to put the baby's face up to the webcam AS SOON AS HE'S BORN so I can get a jump on being his favorite aunt. Don't even wait to wipe all the birth slime off him. He needs to know how cool his Aunt Julie is the minute he touches down on planet Earth.
But don't turn the webcam on too early because I DO NOT want to see his actual arrival. I saw a picture of that in my high school biology book and it still haunts me.
Good luck, Liz. You're my hero!
No comments:
Post a Comment