
A really generous and thoughtful friend in Utah sent me this amazing edible bouquet today just because I've been a little under the weather. I tell you what, chocolate is a better remedy than chicken soup for the common cold! It doesn't look like much now because it's been completely eviscerated by friends, coworkers - and mostly me. There were bananas, strawberries, oranges, apples, pineapple and my favorite - grapes. All dunked in chocolate and chilled to perfection.
The only problem is that my friend who sent the treats has also been under the weather. Did I so much as send a get well card? I have so much to learn about being a good friend.
1 comment:
There might seriously be nothing better than chocolate dipped fruit. Makes me hungry thinking about it. I sure hope your days are better..I am counting down the days to summer.
Post a Comment