Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chewy, Chocolatey and Spicy Too!


It says a lot about my taste in treats that I was able to make this recipe today without heading to the store for any ingredients. Do you have fresh ginger, molasses, semi-sweet chocolate, cocoa powder, nutmeg and cloves just hanging out in your cupboards? Maybe if you're a serious cook, you do. I'm certainly not. And I can't think of the last time I was able to follow a new recipe without buying at least one ingredient from the list.

Yet, I'm enough of a ginger and chocolate fiend that had plenty of everything in this recipe. Didn't even have to change out of my pjs to whip them up!

The results, I might add, are perfect for this cool Fall day. They're also unusual enough that I doubt many others will want some, so I guess I'll be keeping them all to myself.

And P.S., my house smells dee-vine!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe. They look yummy!!!