Saturday, August 16, 2008

From the same idiots . . .

. . . who think it's clever to advertise plastic surgery in the locker room, comes this gem.



Seriously?! I've been working out at this gym for months and I've never once seen the stalls tied up by people getting dressed. These signs remind me of those overbearing gym teachers in junior high demanding we shower in those open-air-six-to-a-spigot contraptions designed to torture and humiliate just-developing girls. The overbearing managers at my gym have apparently forgotten that we are adults who pay very good money to use their facilities.

Luckily I long ago got past any concern for exposure in a women's locker room. But if someone with a modest streak feels the need to dress in private, I think that should be part of her right as a dues-paying gym member.
And I hope she demands it. In fact, I've half a mind to demand it for her, just because I'm feeling a little confrontational these days. Sheesh.

No comments: